Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) -
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Whether you are a business stakeholder, functional consultant at the start of your career or a student, this certification is a validation of your broad knowledge of the customer engagement apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365, including marketing capabilities, and the automation of the sales, service and support lifecycles.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics Fundamentals (CRM) certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Understand the core capabilities across the Dynamic 365 customer engagement apps
- Validate your Dynamics 365 skills
- Highlight your understanding of business operations and customer engagement
- Demonstrate capability in Dynamics 365 customer engagement capabilities to move to the next level
Why Irizpro Learning Solutions?
This list contains the skills measured on the exam required for this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and review the study guide.
Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe shared features