Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals . The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
To master data in the cloud, you need the right foundation—a solid understanding of core data concepts, such as relational data, non relational data, big data, and analytics. Plus, familiarity with the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data and data analytics. Are you there? Certification can help you prove it.
The certification offers the foundation you need to build your technical skills to start working with data in the cloud. Mastering the basics can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into other technical opportunities Azure offers.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Validate your foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they’re implemented using Azure data services.
- Reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based certifications, like Azure Database Administrator Associate, Azure Data Engineer Associate, Data Analyst Associate, or Azure Developer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
Why Irizpro Learning Solutions?
This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Describe core data concepts
- Identify considerations for relational data on Azure
- Describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure