Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you, if you’d like to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in building solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Show familiarity in automating basic business processes with Power Automate and in creating simple Power Apps experiences.
- Highlight familiarity in performing data analysis with Power BI and in building practical chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam required for this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and review the study guide.
- Describe the business value of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the core components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents