JAVA & J2EE
Programming in Java/J2EE
Latest Batch Schedule
Please note the batch Name you wish to sign up for, it will be used at the time of checkout.
|Date||Batch Name||Batch Timing|
|02/02/21||Weekdays Batch 1||8:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|18/02/21||Weekdays Batch 2||9:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|27/02/21||Weekend Batch 1||11 PM - 1 PM|
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java applications are typically compiled to byte-code that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture.
J2EE is a platform-independent, Java-centric environment from Sun for developing, building and deploying Web-based enterprise applications online.
Irizpro’s JAVA & J2EE Training program focuses on basic and advanced concepts of core Java & J2EE along with popular frameworks like Hibernate, Spring & SOA.
About Irizpro Courses: All our courses are Live, Virtual Classroom-based sessions. So, the instructor is live sharing the screen with the participants. The sessions are open to questions and discussions. Post the course completion, the recording of the same is shared with the participants for future reference. The maximum number of participants allowed in each batch is 15 only so that a quality interaction can happen between the instructors and participants. All courses are certified by IRIZPRO Learning Solutions.
For any further details, please connect with us at 7506937544 over call/Whatsapp. You can email us at: [email protected]
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Java
- What is Java?
- Background/History of Java
- The Internet and Java’s place in it
- Java Virtual Machine
- Byte code – not an executable code
- Procedure-Oriented vs. Object-Oriented Programming
- Variables, Data types & Arrays
- Control Flow If Else & Switch statements
- Understanding Methods in Java
- Basic Language Elements: Lexical Tokens, Identifiers, Keywords, Literals, Comments, Primitive Datatypes, Operators
Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Java Collections, Packages and Multi Threading
- Packages and Interfaces
- Access Specifiers: Public, Private, Protected and Package
- Exception Handling: Try, Catch, Finally, Throw and Throws
- Multi-Threading: Runnable Interface, Extending a Thread Class, Synchronization in Threads
- Wrapper Classes and Inner Classes: Integer, Character, Boolean, Float etc
- Applet Programs: How to write UI programs with Applet, Java.lang, Java.io, Java.util
- Collections: ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet, HashMap, HashTable